SYA 17.4% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-10138

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I agree Nikos, it is hard difficult seeing your stock in the red although this is the game we play. SYA has had a positive rise from the 3's and 4's with some good announcements, one was being nominated preferred for NAL.

However, I considered today's pullback healthy for the SP and that other holders simply took profit. This is standard common practice which was 99% chance going to happen today, I was mentally prepared, heck it's nothing compared to some of the bio-stocks wild fluctuations and pull backs.

Next Ann should be the NVX results which is due anytime this month.

The FA on this company is very strong, so much news flow to come in the near future, we are really only hitting our straps now. We cannot deny the significance in obtaining NAL, its huge!

Short term gainer, long term play. Put SYA in the drawer, accumulate on the dips, enjoy the ride --------> SYA have now come so far.

I believe in the Management on the company, Brett Lynch has acted very engaging and solid decision making so far.

I read most of the posts, and see a few weak hands, weak minds. We are in safe hands now, Trust the SYA process.

To everyone, watch this space...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $1.380M 55.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 950660 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4484315 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.