SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-101407

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I only have one stock, sya, in my portfolio. I didn't sell a single share when it hit a record high last year. Actually, I needed money because my income decreased due to the Corona. Rather than selling stocks, I decided to get a second job and immediately became an Uber driver. I believed in sya and thought it wise to wait for the important announcement they said. I'm sure you all know after that. Some people might call me stupid, but I trusted what sya said. Most of the people who post positive things today are probably investing in sya in the early days and still making a few hundred percent of the profits. How do people feel about buying stocks from 20c to 38c last year? Holding on for more than a year and counting on the April and May announcements, I'm sure this sp will go up and my investment will prove that it's never the wrong choice. I'm not trying to post complaints, but I think it's definitely time for sya to show us real profit, not words. It is not the time to celebrate that cr is successful now, but to think considerately how to reward investors who have been waiting so far.
    I don't sell any share and can stay calm. Show and prove me the best choice ever I've made!!! It's your turn Sya and Brett!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.