SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Well I've been holding for a year now and I bet I'm still...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Well I've been holding for a year now and I bet I'm still classed as a newby by the older holders.
    Still no profit but I have been shown the big picture thanks to a select few on here who are knowledgeable.
    I read on SYA HC every evening and CXO and PLS but rarely post as I don't see the need to add to this circus.
    I have indeed learned to love this company even with all its faults, thanks to posters on here.
    I havent blocked anyone yet though came close with that clown something 123 , forget now, but I think this world is complex, people are complex
    and everyone has a right to their opinion , good or bad, right or wrong ,a load of old rubbish or a post with real depth and analysis.
    They are only opinions and why some of you get so worked up over what an insto or a down ramper or up ramper says is beyond me.
    This is a public forum after all, its up to all of us what we take away from it what each of us wants to.
    I do know no one yet on this earth can predict the future so predictions really are to be taken with a grain of salt
    and no amount of talk on a web site will influence the stock price, or BOD, BL or KP or anyone else.
    Stay strong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.