SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

There are some suggesting management doesn't look after the...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    There are some suggesting management doesn't look after the little people, which is ludicrous, the shareprice is the same for all shareholders big and small...

That's not entirely true. For a few weeks we were trading in the range 19.5 to 20. We on here believe that we were being capped, but outsiders such as Karen Wong I think it was, said "Traders and investors have agreed on a price".

Then of course we started a bit of a run, gaining momentum with broader market sentiment and a couple of analysts giving buy recommendations on SYA, before our management put a stop to that with their CR announcement. Now were they offering 18c to all investors big and small? No, they were not. Yes, that is the price for everyone now, but only because the rest of us are dragged down to it.

You can argue about 1900% gains all you want, but that is only good for LTH and you cannot use it to dismiss newer holders. You see, everytime SYA puts out one of their numerous investor pressos or appears at investment conferences they are pitching to new investors, so it is reasonable for those new investors to expect SOME return relative to that point in time. Instead they see what appears to be not just capping, but wholesale discounting which represents a worsening loss to them. And for what? So that even newer 'elite' investors (the ones that held us down) can hop on almost risk free at the price that has been the very, very bottom of our chart over the last 6 months? And this after SYA said to newer investors all year "production is starting" and "revenue is imminent" and "we've got cash to see us through". I can understand why the little people may feel that the BOD is not looking after them.

Last edited by ronimc: 03/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.