SYA 1.52% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-101961

1. 13,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4563
    You can argue about 1900% gains all you want, but that is only good for LTH and you cannot use it to dismiss newer holders.

Not dismissing new holders I'm a relatively new holder myself and currently underwater but expect to be well out of the water over time, its what longterm investing is about. The Company itself only thinks long term so one is immediately at odds with them if they have short term ambitions.

If these new investors are investors and not traders then they need to do what longterm holders do and wait, the Company can't magically give you an instant return at the particular price you buy in at but that doesn't say you can't still get a good return.

If your not in a Company at the beginning gains get slower as the shareprice grows, it's much easier to move a MC of $25m to $1.8b than it is to go from $1.8 to multiples further, it's just the law of big numbers. Timing and luck play a big part and I would have very much liked to have stumbled across SYA when it was 1c rather than 20c but that's my problem not the companies.

Some here have bought in at hype driven prices that's hardly the company's fault , a lot of that hype was generated on HC with $1 parties and other over the top crap that goes on. The Company itself has performed very well over the last couple of years and there is plenty of reason to believe it will do so going forward ...
    There are people who bought into PLL a couple of years ago and are still underwater, there are hundreds of other examples of good and bad timing/ luck.

Cheers Whisky

Last edited by Whisky49: 03/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $48.26K 1.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
181 34411589 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2896142 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.