SYA 6.25% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I'll do no such thing mate. Due it has already been stated in a...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I'll do no such thing mate. Due it has already been stated in a reputable published article that he did. An article which was not produced by myself.

Do a bit of research and go find the article yourself. Clients are funny that way. They have a right to leave and follow and give business to those who they feel comfortable with. In the business of broking Industry , customers and private clients are not contractually ' sticky '...or even enforceably. And i have not named any particular or specific client so havew not made any incorrect assertions because again the article is available in the public domain. .

And just because you have a client with his HIN number temporarily parked with you....or a margin lending account set up doesn't mean they won't leave if they reckon one of you best advisors has jumped ship. They will leave if they wish.

And so mate , I won't be baited by you. I have a meeting to attend on Tuesday 6th with perhaps my own questions.....what are you doing.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.