SYA 6.25% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-102033

1. 13,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4624
    "And as far as pointing the finger at PLL for delaying the carbonate plant PFS amongst other things, I think it's a very reasonable assumption to make. They DO stand to lose their revenue stream once the carbonate plant is up and running."

What delay in the PFS , there was no specific date for that and it makes very little difference anyway as it will move to a DFS then a FID which is nearer the end of this year, any so called "delay " will be more obvious when it comes to a FID as it requires both parties to agree.

At this stage both parties have already agreed to do the PFS and if it stacks up proceed to a DFS, in the meantime they still have to establish how the concentrate plant performs and that's still months away, that itself could have significant effect on the PFS, as it may include more than one scenario.

So I don't see it as a reasonable assumption just another theory that's unlikely to proven either way. There are more than one reason a PFS could be revised and a change to the size of the Carbonate plant would be one. Any PFS at this stage would be worked on the plant performing as expected.

As mentioned both sides have to agree to proceed but as operator and the largest partner SYA likely have a stronger case, add to that most JV's will have a dispute clause otherwise nothing happens and I doubt either really want to go down that path and would likely favor SYA IMO for reasons mentioned plus Govt support. If PLL wished to involve itself more in Canadian operations then rocking the boat isn't a way to do it , like SYA they are oth guests in Canada and we know what happened to unwanted ones...

PLL don't lose their revenue stream it just gets reduced, they would still get a very good revenue stream from a Carbonate plant plus they have first option on excess capacity.

We will discover what's happening for a fact in hindsight not foresight.

Cheers Whisky

Last edited by Whisky49: 04/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.008M 29.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7404228 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 5652958 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.