SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-102088

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    The clarification of direction should be made to the market and all shareholders given the answers to all the questions we have and been told we would reicieve. Waiting for confirmation of what NAL is going to produce(proven results), when and how and with whom(we are selling to). And how the future beyond the PLL partnership and current JV is going to exist. These questions havnt had answers for months and we have been lead to believe the answers and direction is going to be given. Going around in circles with the infinite possibilities of outcome and direction is bonkas and confusing.( I appreciate greatly all the research and shared hypothesis from all SYA holders) Our BOD need to give us direction!
    Who is offtake with?
    Whats NALs direction?
    Where exactly is CR money being spent exactly on what infrastructure when how with what suppliers.
    Vertical integration? WTF does vertical ntegration have to do with PLL(If they are not willing to alter JV arrangements and holding progress back for both parties regarding vertical integration). Are they holding us back until 2025 26?,. Maybe we are getting nothing in SP value until this deal is done, over, altered or somehow ? Vertical Integration is the hand that promises to feed and then takes away with its other hand at same time giving retail holders promises and no nourishment, SP nourishment, value for investment and growth in return. Considering the amazing developments over past 12 months! BEOT manipulation well that's Vertical Integration that's being feed.

We all know what resource quantities we have and what further potential resource can be added with Moblan drill results. The market is suppressing SP as we are in aggreements that maybe cannot change until 2026. I dont know, I want to know. There must be an answer coming our way soon, the first big step in commitment of a deal that gives us our future direction. Direction that includes all the promised answers to all our questions and positive SP growth and true valuation of SYA.
    Comon BL give us retail SH some solid varified answers and not the Vertical Integration Big Step!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $145.4K 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5521807 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 8043278 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.