SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-102336

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644

Not really mate. I'll have a better idea after tomorrow though. But it will be the announcements that you LEAST expect which will often be market movers. Yes we know there are 3......BUT how integrated are these 3 , and will there be any that are ' Adjunctive ' , and o/ or complimentary coming from others .

Then there will be other announcements which people haven't really given much thought to yet.

Like how , when , what price , and to whom will they....Management and their Brokers endeavor to move on Paul Crawfords parcel of shares. Will the Directors take up their $6 million worth of 15.0 cent options come end of July is another one to watch closely as it approaches and unfolds. What will the June Quarterlies look like come end of July. Do the Quebec Government pending announcements have anything to do with Sayona.

Will there be any further drill results on Moblan released prior to the June Quarterlies. Will their be any further acquisitions in the Industry which may or may not effect Sayona or its nearest peers. Will Sayona be a part of any further consolidation moves in Quebec or Ontario.

Take your pick mate , but there will have to be at least a few coming from left field which nobody on this forum has any idea is coming. That I can almost guarantee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.005M 29.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 19931536 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1375718 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.