SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Well, I'm talking more along the lines of us being jerks and...

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1330
    Well, I'm talking more along the lines of us being jerks and being bothersome to the companies that we've invested in, or are going to invest in. That was basically what I did, as far as Gaston County was concerned. I hounded the commissioners and aggravated some of them until I got two of them to speak candidly and that was when I attempted to advise you and Jacko that the county was going to dig their heels in because they didn't like how KP had rode roughshod over them. This animosity is very apparent in some of the county commissioners meetings that KP attended, that can be viewed on youtube.

Now, don't get me wrong. I consider you a very diligent investor, and your research and comprehension capabilities are second to none. You are very factual and present coherent arguments. But for me, there's a lot more to investing than reading the fine prints. There's fact-finding, and then there's truth-finding.

What looks good on paper doesn't always work out in real life, and I've learned to always beware of that and not to listen to what people say as much as watch what they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.