SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-102390

1. 11,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3713
    Yes the AGM is scheduled for Nov but there is also a (extraordinary?) general meeting scheduled in July

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5329/5329141-9764362b1347eef61686c45fe018c613.jpg
    That meeting being held in SYA Eagle St Brisbane office. Their is a difference between an AGM and a "general meeting", I going to use the abbreviation EGM.

EGM is called on an ad hoc basis - which this one is - and when ia company needs to make a decision that requires shareholder approval - which this does for Tranche 2. But the big difference between EGM and AGM is the EGM's aim is to pass a specific resolution AND therefore they will limit any discussion to that of voting on the proposed resolution - the issue of those shares and capital being raised.

So how broad or narrow in scope will the Chair of the meeting allow questions. I can make an argument that the Equity Raising "Placement Use of Funds" (so slide 7 of cap raising presentation is within scope, and therefore questions on :

Abitibi Hub1 capital expenditure on project infrastructure, assessment of downstream lithium chemical production options at NAL,Authier development and integration studies

should be permitted.

Long way to travel if the Chair decides otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.