SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-102597

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9601
    Mine too walla
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5331/5331815-3a05554fd1e52927e7eec7514561660f.jpg
    I guess they don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot....its Ok for them to prop, but when we do it...purged.....spewed out....

F...em....

Ha, ha, we'll put more on tomorrow....
    Whether this affects the markets or not, collectively we have brought a little joy to the SYA thread.

A little joy that was long overdue, after these dark, past few days....

As for those massive sales in the after hours, it looks like shorters closing to me.

Some cross trades within between customers in the same brokerage house and special cross trades, within an account, say Merryl Lynch, buying/trading sya for an equivalent value sale in another stock. Either way, its a potential exit. We sometimes see it a little, but not at this volume. Big Instos and smaller brokerage houses.
    Just like we watch out for big buys to buy in and go long, they watch big closing sales, to buy back and exit.

If that's the case, we may see a rush to the exit, as the smaller fish try to close and exit.
    Not a squeeze per say...more a quick get away....because if I was short and saw that 2.5% drop in 1 day, I would be exiting as fast as possible.

I bloody hope its not a short rollover-close and re-open....

That 18 wall has been wittled down to around 8 mill from this auction..its looking very skinny now....

Lets see what the data shows tomorrow.

Good luck everyone...as many have said....feels like something is getting close....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $387.9K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
132 32722260 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 816559 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.