SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-102859

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    @JytteHilden
    Ive noticed a couple of these lithium social media personalities are very chummy with PLL, theres another bloke forgot his name, hes associated with that list of Li companies "RK" or something. But he did an interview with Keith and stayed over the night at his place.

Keith obviously has a lot of connections from his past life...

the odd thing about Lowry's post, SYA already signalled to the market we are producing SC5.4 as its in the best interest of profitability to the JV and SYA has never claimed, to my knowledge that they will be producing 40k mt LCE. I believe our next increase in chemical production will be hydroxide at Moblan no?

Why is he making it out as if SYA have promised these things and are not going to meet them?

Scroll said something about this whole recent fiasco feeling personal a couple days back and the first thing that came to mind was that an aggressive TO would fit the bill.

Might just be my bias speaking, but his tweet doesn't come across as very objective or genuine. Interested to hear what others have to say.

Last edited by Lootscroll99: 08/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.