SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-103316

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    100% Split,
    I find it quite funny too, that every few posts on here, is too smash down Management and their comm's but when a CEO reaches out to a Retail shareholder, who has taken the time to attend meetings, conference booths, meet company personnel and the like, and, also be able to eloquently write an email to express the concerns of many, its somehow not good. Well done to loui for all his efforts.
    CEO's have meetings with a lot of stakeholders, and given the large percentage of Retail here, its a way of communicating that out, he cant meet every 2bit
    Hot copper poster, but has chosen one involved/vested shareholder, to have a sit down chat too.
    I think it show's that Management does know who has been here along the way, whilst they still need money to grow from larger stakeholders.
    How accommodating were they for you, when you visited NAL?
    This chat wont be any more information that is/isn't out in the market because that is what official announcement are for, but that doesn't mean that a "planning, goal, pathway forward" chat can balance the mind and instill confidence.
    I'm sure if anyone want's to sit down with management, they can take their own time and effort and attend meetings, conferences etc and show their investment to the business rather then just shoot trader jibes from behind a keyboard.

There will be a meeting or two in the future so I guess they'll need to hire Suncorp Stadium for everyone to attend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $387.9K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
132 32722260 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 816559 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.