SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

If it runs to 40c in next 2 months, no one will blame the BoDs....

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    If it runs to 40c in next 2 months, no one will blame the BoDs. How much control they have of SP movement? Some but must also depend on many other factors. Will we know all the factors and the truth behind all of these? Maybe never! Does that really matter to us? Maybe not...

In the end of the day, we are just retail investors, making decisions based on data and info we can access. I trust the BoD, with all the delays and errors in reports, I still trust them. Why? I have been holding SYA for over 5 years now, with a lot of frustrations along the way. But we are moving towards the right direction, we are growing, we are in production! So do I just give up and sell after all these years because of some more frustrations? Hell no! This is my hope, a life changing investment, and I want to be part of this growth story. So I do not have a choice but TRUST the BoD! I trust them that they will change, improve, and help lifting SP in the near future. If there are concerns that they do not tell us, fine, they will try everything they can to fix it, cause they neither have an option on that.

Imaging if there is no such a great idea of building lithium hub, and no one helps us to acquire NAL, what SP will we be right now? We will be still talking about Bape.

To all holders wants to hold long, remember that you are part of the company. If you believe BL is a good leader, you just need to trust him and follow. We are lucky that we have smart investors who raise their voices in front of directors, for us. We are lucky that BL is willing to meet us and listen to us. Our time will come, just like when it rise from $0.006 all the way to $0.39.

It is a journey to hold SYA, a lot of times that it does not make sense. But my gut feeling is, if anyone made a fortune out of SYA over a course of 5-10 years, you will be very successful in other future investments, with all your patience, persistence, and intelligence!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.