SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

my initial post after the meeting questioned BL intentions. i...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    my initial post after the meeting questioned BL intentions. i don't know him personslly but he has all the traits of someone in control and completey arrogant. He had an agenda but just having a drink with a "lil ol shareholder" was not on the list. A bit like Prince Andrews interview was a train wreck. He thought he could just feed the peasants BS and everything will be smoothed over

I didn't focus so much on the words Loui wrote because it was his interpretation of a conversation and i assume he wasn't taking notes. Loui' intention was, I'm sure, in good faith, he just didn't see the fox in little red riding hood's clothes. Again thanks to you Loui for your effort and for sharing so unselfishly. One statement that struck me howrver was " he is definitely driving the bus" if so, why would let two directors dictate the amount and timing of a CR which he knew was going to smash the SP for the people he so identities with.

im so disappointed that it has come to be so clear that the greatest threat to the rewards that could have been, a once in a life time jackpot is threatened by a hostile BOD towards a category of investors. i never heard of this before.

in the end, i just don't understand why he feels threatened by retail. He, the BOD, the instos and non active retail would surety have the numbers to vote himself anything he wants. I suspect it has something to do with deals made for NAL and now it's payback. not only against Retail but Australians to balance the register.

i might be wrong and happy to apologise if i am but if it smells like sh#t, looks like sh#t then it must be .... Having said all that im holding because logic says it will fly and im not missing out, its just not going to pleasant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.