SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-103844

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1322
    Who cares about the bullsheet being banded about, the main thing is no one should be fooled into selling any shares at this point, if you are in and you have done your due diligence to what Sayona is going to be in the future that should be enough for you it certainly is enough for me.....but and there is a but it still doesnt take away the last 12 months of how this company has stiffed retail in that period and yes I get it why they have raised in this current environment although how many of us believe that given after stating that... the BOD's turn around and want more freebies costing shareholders more dilution this makes no sense... on one hand its a tough market to raise funds on the other hand the board want to fill up their coffers at the expense of retail holders by dilution yeh that works out real good for who.mad.png

Also would like to say I posted earlier about Gtloui maybe getting a job as the Australian Arm of Investors Relations for Sayona not sure how thats going but would like to ask @GTloui3 if you are in fact a financial blogger, would be good to hear the truth.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.