SYA 3.70% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Since everyone else is chiming in on the banter of SB & GT, I...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Since everyone else is chiming in on the banter of SB & GT, I will do as well.
    In my opinion, If you believe GT did in fact meet with BL ( I believe he did) at a pub and talked about the concerns raised by GT, you will make your own determination of his remarks. I believe GT was (with good intent) trying to inform others on HC how his meeting went. He tried to accurately inform what was talked about and how he interpreted these remarks by BL. Again, everyone can use GT's accounting whatever way they wish.
    I don't have an issue (so much) with the remarks that SB posted. I do have an issue of how he says things. Before going further, I respect SB's contributions to this forum. After saying that, I wish he would not be so cryptic in what he says. Just say what you are alluding to plainly and clearly. Let everyone do with the information as they see fit. I shouldn't have to try and be like a NSA or CIA cryptologist to decipher what SB is saying.
    SB has had a lot of great contributions with great melting of sport themed, music, and etc. to make a point.
    To allude to GT's past posts on other companies as failures (that is to be determined if AVZ & VUL are truly failures since their stories are not yet ended) is a fair issue if SB would be forthright and honest about his other holdings and if any of those are failures. It is easy to criticize others on their so called poor stock decisions when you are not as open to supplying any of your own.
    Now that I have given my two cents, I will end with that I enjoy and respect SB, GT, Scroll, Split, and many others that I can't recall mentioning here for their contributions. Everyone must do what they want with the info provided. Do your own DD. This is of course business advice, it is my opinions only. I have faith in SYA for the future and hope all LTH can one day enjoy the rewards of waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $408.5K 15.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 8484271 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2681213 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.