SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

All respect to SB's knowledge and experience. It is...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    All respect to SB's knowledge and experience. It is probably just the way to judge on GT's meeting. Like SB said, result of meeting like this can be good, neutral, or bad. In this case, result is definitely not bad. BL did not say anything he shouldn't, I guess. To me, again, it is more about the willingness of communication between both parties, when there are confusions. This is positive and proves that BL is smart enough to disclose proper info in an unofficial meeting like this. It would be an honor to meet BL if I have an opportunity, but how many of us would think that he will meet us in person?

Regarding to the bonus shares, I do feel the same that it is a bad timing....but we still have some time before the meeting. A couple of positive Ann's and positive movement of SP will change our sentiments pretty quickly, i guess.

With SP actions on Friday, again it proves that no one can predict what happens next....definitely not next Monday. But as a company, I know we are moving towards the right directions, with a lot of smart individuals here as part of SYA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $283.9K 8.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
201 44551282 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2647383 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.