SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1041

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    The environmental impact studies have already been long completed and approved for the NAL project so I'm not sure what your point is in regards the BID's. Whoever wins will also win the fact that the project is at production re-start and none of that stuff has to be completed because it comes with. Only thing that has to be signed off and / or negotiated is the MERN's requirement for the circa CAD$24 million mine restoration and rehabilitation bond which was required from NAL just before they slipped into Administration. I have already spoken about this aspect many times before.

It's only Sayona who has to now complete their own Environmental process - ie BAPE , just as obviously Nemaska had completed their's as well ....and which took some 2 years and then some. Critical elements are going through theirs as well - albeit in a different Quebec Jurisdiction , and Galaxy I don't believe have really got far with theirs. So obviously NEARER term Lithium Assets with Environmental Approvals granted or pending will , and should attract premium values to the economic assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $637.1K 25.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2474228 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8192223 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.