SYA 4.29% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

OK, so I've been reading but not posting for a while now,...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    OK, so I've been reading but not posting for a while now, but after a few krakens tonight and watching the cane toads win another series I'm ready to get a few things off my chest.
    First up I want to thank Loui and Split for adding worthwhile information to the page consistently.
    Respect to both of you!
    Mollaj I watched u buy and buy early on in this journey so kudos to you.
    Shout out to SB also, without his research early on I may have walked.

NOW, I would like to address a few things that I'm sick of reading about.

1. Shares on issue can easily reduce with a consolidation. 1/5. 1/10. 1/20. 1/100. doesn't matter a feck.
    2. This will upset some. BL very easily could've taken his bonus in shares in 2020, 21, 22. how much dilution (as a lot are up in arms about) would that have been. Although not much at the time in a dollar sense would have been enormous, no?
    3. This dilution that alot are banging on about really gets my tree shaking. Yes, we had another capital raise, but we have all had a chance to 'participate' for want of a better word on market. And if you don't have cash in the bank to "participate" then you have overstretched on ur initial investment, and you have alot to learn. FFS if clever you could have picked up a few shares at .17.5 better than the instos?
    4. And this is the one that will upset most, Shorts are part of the market, it's not illegal, at some times it might look like it's co-ordinated, and it quite possibly is.
    But, it is impossible to stop, for every buyer there is a seller, for every seller there is a buyer. that's the market.
    5. Great PFS dropped this morning, let's get it on, single day price movement is not why I'm here and if that's what your looking for ur in the wrong game.
    6. Me and my golden retriever Sayo wish u all the best.
    stay safe and remember if ur looking for single day, double digit growth then u got caught up in the crypto wave and still havnt quit figured out investing.

now before throwing crap at me just have a think about what we (sya) are trying to achieve here......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $965.1K 28.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
147 25641290 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5193813 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.