SYA 16.1% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-104821

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    Yes fair point. I guess @able77 was the one referring to paying the $60k with capital gain as only income.
    Either way I'd hope it should all be pretty clear to people here anyway, tax basics, hopefully everyone's got that down if they're investing serious $ in the share market!

Back to SYA though, those two $712k late trades were interesting hey, over a third of SYA's ASX volume for the whole day right there after a very low volume day where they pushed it down a little but these trades at even 18c again. Games still being played for sure.

Bloody dull end to the week flat at 18c but could have been worse given the overall red day across the market.

Next week probably much the same until 1st July, the BEOT in control keeping it in place for whatever reason.. accumulating while they can still stop it running imo.

I'd personally rather offtake news to come after EOFY and not before so we have a chance of retail rushing back in and BEOT then letting it run with the pieces in place. Huge carbonate NPV now there for all to see, so then with the offtake and production update to market it could finally be time to move (over 27000t already produced).

Unbelievable that a $5.4b NPV announcement hasn't moved the needle this week tbh, amazing with revenue imminent; has BoD just lost the market's trust currently with this last raise and EGM bonuses etc? Will it stay here until tranche 2 is issued? Who can say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.005(16.1%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $2.336M 69.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6484818 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 2013602 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.