SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-104926

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ha Ha .....lol. Did you see the Allkem - Livent Merger Coming. NO. How about the Chilean Government's decision to Nationalize its Lithium Industry. Nah you didn't see that one coming.

Did you see Canada's decision to force the divestiture of 3 Chinese companies in their holdings of 2 lithium and one lithium Cesium company . No Sir you didn't see that either .

How about when Umicore decided on Ontario for its ' First of a kind ' location of EV battery materials with its $1.5 billion investment in that project. Did you see that coming? Nope , not that one either.

Or what about Sayona's acquisition of Troilus and its vast lithium prospective land package. Did you see that coming. NO , but I did. Same with Jourdan. Did you see that coming in advance of it actually taking place? Nope you didn't , but I had commented on this long before it eventuated.

Did you see the near 540 cent price target that was predicted by Easter back in 2022 ....over 1 month out from when it actually happened. I know you didn't .....because that was me NOT you......wink.png

So yeah , there is lots happening , and a lot more themes progressing in the background as well. I'm virtually certain of that.
    And of those , I'm sure there are several strategies which will play out almost exactly as I've called them .

How's your' Batting Average ' going? Not so good really. For a long time , you were wrong about Piedmont being valued at more than Sayona , and were terribly wrong about your FIRST tonnages going to Piedmont under the offtake agreement. So from where I'm standing , you're not doing terribly well with your own predictions are you .....?... redface.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.