SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I know sayona have very grand plans but all of these will cost...

1. 13,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4538
    I know sayona have very grand plans but all of these will cost big dollars . What's the plan.

You make it sound like you have just discovered this fact, the plan is quite simple get to revenue as fast as possible and grow our resources both of which are on track. From then on funding simply has to come from other sources which can range from cash flow , grants, pre payments, debt , sell down of working interest , selling one asset to fund the other or a combination of all but without those assets in the first place you have nothing .

Unfortunately many here seem think our shareprice at the hight of what can only be described a parabolic an unsustainable boom in the Lithium price should still be the same now after a 70% crash ( since recovered to around 50%) in that price. We weren't worth $3b then but we probably are worth more than $1.75b now based on potential but potential takes time to be achieved in less volatile market.

One thing for certain in this sector and at this stage indevelopment you cannot have too much cash, being debt free and remaining that way for as long as possible comes with a price..

Let's just wait untill the OTA arrives and then make some judgements based more on fact not emotion...at the moment its in front of the BOD for consideration and presumably approval so there is a deal in play...

Cheers Whisky

Last edited by Whisky49: 27/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.