SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-105249

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah that's because we haven't really seen how the flow of production has culminated through to ' performance ' and bottom line earnings or cashflows. We've had a few snippets and comments about tonnages at Port , grades , and potential increasing daily throughput , but we haven't had the concrete evidence supported by a continuous time-frame - ie the June Quarter. We haven't got the OTA terms or customer(s) yet either - But as I had stated in an earlier post , this may be because of the conflicting ' crossover ' of customer and pricing which may or mjay not require a simultaneous announcement by Piedmont as well. So as Whiskey stated , - there are other Parties involved here which go a ways in dictating how much and when potential deals can be released outside of ' in confidence & commercial ' sensitivities.

My point was more targeted to those who are stating without concrete evidence that our SP will be hamstrung and range traded at this price for some indefinite time-frame. They or you don't have any proof of this so why go out of your way to scaremonger potential new investors from taking their own leap of confidence in Sayona's forward plans and probabilities of success.

And as I had just posted , the DFS is the road map for sales and income , and so why would they out this document so close to actual eventualities .....only to be proven wrong only 6 months down the line. Would make their financial and economic modelling under Dougal look absolutely abysmal.

So we start from the best information we have ( the concentrate DFS ) , and we work it up from there like reading and interpreting a book. Its really that simple. Not rocket science as they are just numbers and the movement within them.

And I'm not dismissing the fact that there are those that are doing it hard from their entries at much higher prices. But there will always be those investors in the cycle , just as there are now those who are lining up and running the rule over Sayona's valuation and current SP. And we need those investors just as much as we need those existing investors to remain steadfast , calm , and patient in the reasons and decisions they originally invested on.

As Whiskey has already stated himself. I too am NOT worried. Doesn't mean I'm gonna vote yes though to the hands out retrospective bonus shares and options. Especially not for the outgoing Crawford who already has more than enough share to retire 10 times over. Lets see what he does with his 15.0 Directors options expiring end of July before we give him an extension to those. I personally want to see him convert the first lost by tipping $3 million into the Sayona coffers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.