SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-105471

1. 10,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-023-35933-2
    A very long "non academic"( I eat my hat) article on how to assess  announcements  in new EV battery tech  and commercial viability.
    The are attempting to give a score to weight announcements.
    A great overview on new battery tech , the companies, history etc , if interested.
    Worth having a look at the acknowledgements at the end and who they consulted.
    From an SYA point of you
    Li foil took my interest which Nortvolt's U.S. subsidery is looking into for aviation batteries.
    The main issue, there, being it can't travel due to safety, meaning it will need to be produced close to the giggafactory.
    Lithium metal can now be produced from Lithium Carbonate.
    The other was the battery tech in the Mercedes bus and Blue Bus a Canadian Lfp invention.
    The point, I think, was the tech  had not been adapted for cars, but with tweeking could be a goer.
    Overall, the picture I got, was, recent Chinese lfp adaptations  commercially available had brought the lfp spec up to LiOH battery spec.
    The article was also highlighting the need for researchers to consult with end users as to where or find the weak link  and focus research on finding solutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $668.1K 19.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 14180875 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4591421 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.