SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Well i'm in two minds about that.Is it just me, or are we...

1. 1,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Well i'm in two minds about that.

Is it just me, or are we (namely, Dougal and BL) a little bit subdued leading up to this imminent "offtake"?
    If we were about to complete an agreement, FINALLY selling our product, wouldnt we be banging on a bit?

There are two ways i see it. We are keeping a lid on it, putting our best behaviour forward and not giving away too much hype in the eyes of the public, or:

The agreement we are coming to is less than flattering?

I mean i just dont see enough excitement around it? Dougal has been online talking about vertically integrated facilities, he's been talking about Moblan, he's been talking about the Carbonate study.

But if we were jam packed with supplying 2 customers their spod, wouldn't we be talking more about the product? The pace? The grade? I'm sure that even in the first 3 months of production that we would have some kind of innovation or some kind of feedback that would get the market peeing their pants?

I'm just not sure which way to think bout it yet.
    It could be really good, or really stinky.

I get that we arent that excited in here, we cooked the chook long ago in the HC forum. That being the case, why isn't the BOD cranking up the PR leading into the agreement? Get us excited again? Get us chirping? It is only 4 or so months beyond when we first expected to complete this step.

If we are that tired and over it in here, in HC, how are we going to get everyone else in the market to get excited?
    Or, are you not excited, BL?

Get amongst it, SYA.
    Last edited by UndR8ed Cat: 29/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.