SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-105699

1. 10,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1366
    Northvolt is coming to Quebec this should help sentiment.
    https://motorillustrated-com.cdn.am...tall-its-next-battery-plant-in-canada/117860/
    They will have another 20 billion by the end of the year after the IPO and looks like will be listing in the U.S. from another article interviewing the CEO.
    It could be the Swedish Orca coming in for both SYA and PLL.
    ESG Carbonate and spod in Canada ASAP and LiOH and spod in the U.S. via PLL and SYA in the future.
    Main EV customers being VAG (VW Volvo Audi) Tesla and Northvolt's European projects.
    It would be a good, profitable longterm move for Northvolt IMO.
    I am sure the Baptist folk of Cherryville and North Carolina " In God We Trust" will trust the Swedes as their cultural religious routes are intertwined.
    I worked for many years for a Swedish Biotech/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Co and found them to be exemplary in all aspects of conduct the opposite of some the OZ companies I have worked in.

Trust is something that was broken between PLL and the local community years ago, through lack of consultation, which PLL are trying to repair.
    Northvolt is a great addition to the Nth American EV battery market independent on whether they engage with PLL or SYA.
    The need for Li Chemical in North America from ESG sources has just increased.
    I did see an article stating that Northvolt intended to supply lfp batteries.
    Their main focus has been ones needing LiOH.
    Then there are the aviation batteries which Northvolt are working on with Li foil made from Lithium Carbonate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $73.12K 2.680M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 163377 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 4562108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.