SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-105809

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9560
    Yes Banksy, I always pondered whether hydroxide would be feasible at NAL, and have been an advocate of producing both.

Under the circumstances, the current infrastructure and carbonate chemistries improving in tech, carbonate seems the best fit for NAL.

We could go hydroxide, but not using the Metso flowsheet.

The Quebec government has funded studies with SYAQ and ICS, to pursue Richard Hunwick's efficient and super clean ESG friendly system.
    I am merely commenting on the SYA Carbonate study and until I see an official comm otherwise, I will concentrate my analysis on what is in front of me.

Personally, I would love to produce both...and I think eventually we will.

WE MUST BE VERTICALLY INTEGRATED.....That is crucial....

When we do go downstream, PLL's concentrate offtake will be reduced to nothing, or a few crumbs at best......

1st June 2026...MANDATED by the Quebec Government, and PLL signed off on it. You can delay it all you want, it will happen.

Maybe we should start a countdown clockwink.png

If you want to continue doing business in Quebec, and Canada at large, this mandate will be honoured.
    Brett certainly is focused on it.....and I think dragging this thing out to mid 2026, is as much leash as you are going to get.

For if it is not, you face the prospect of losing your share of NAL...do not take this commitment lightly, which you seem to continue to do. and when I say you, I mean PLL. Although, their attitude to NAL sure has certainly improved, over the last 6-9 months anyway.

Trudeau was serious when he asked Brett- "How can we help' and I don't think he wants to hear a response that PLL is not towing the line and dragging the chain....Trudeau is aware of the offtake...as most of the lithium industry is.

Yes, there are penalties, if this mandate is not met, and I do remember a couple of years ago the PLL guys even calculated the cost!
    How misguided....

PLL's fate, will be Commercial suicide.....with North Carolina a permitting nightmare and Ghana a basket case of Bribery, Hyper Inflation, Child labour, non existant ESG and .....NON IRA compliance......and now 50% more capex...and, your cash burn is starting to hurt.
    BTW, I bought you a can of Mortein .....thought you may need it for your Mosquito problem....wink.png

Last I looked, NAL was your lifeline...and yet you choose to criticise the metrics, and continually push a contrarian view.
    I encourage contrarian views based on research and fact, but for the most part, yours just seems purposely antagonistic, obstructionist and continually negate the importance of Sayona and NAL.

I do like the idea of carbonate and hydroxide at NAL, but you had better get cracking, and not bog this down in study after study...
    Your future depends on it...

As for SYA, we too have further aspirations of producing a refined product, beyond NAL.

A departing gift of documents that you continue to ignore, with your implications of delays and studies....and of course for those that have not seen these before.

Raymond Chabot Monitor Court ruling signed-

JUNE 11TH, 2021-

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5395/5395161-40c10996aa85b6f6c895b6dae4db17af.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5395/5395162-551055ceca32999347063a9e2689de5b.jpg
    Signed by PLL, amongst others

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5395/5395171-fd232fe55c0d81f1e6567ff3216c7654.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5395/5395511-2ab16c64dd9698f4c35c2d78a414d1a6.jpg

And you asked how things are working out?

Just fine mate, things are working out just fine...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.