SYA 2.86% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

i don't see much difference between down rampers like...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    i don't see much difference between down rampers like Litbum and company mouthpieces like yourself. both have scewed vision. One can't see any good in what management does and the other, management can do no wrong. IMO both should be taken for what they are flawed.

Now on the subject of price, yes Retail can buy at or lower than the CR price now but only because the BOD puposely crashed the price again for the BEOT in order to dilute Retail on the share register and to give themselves more rewards in the future without obstructions from Retail. BEOT say feed us and you can do whatever you like and that's what BL wants.

You also argue if you don't like it, sell and move on which is again a scewed interpretation of the way things work. Shareholders own the company and if they don't like the way the board and CEO operate then they vote to get rid of them.

BL has done some great things for which he gets paid very well for but he wants more than he sined up for. He's also done some really really stupid and borderline suspect things which in other companies, may be sacked for or at very least not rewarded for.

instead of digruntled Retail shareholders sucking it up or moving on, maybe he should form his own private company where he can do whatever he likes and Sayona clean out the dead wood in the board and find a CEO who works for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.131M 62.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 6926695 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 7763759 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.