SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-106732

1. 4,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1485
    John,

you are correct in that b4 the EGM gets started or the cut off point for "Voting No To The Greed" by BL and PC there will be a get out of jail card produced by management its what they do on a consistent basis to sweeten over retail (happens all the time) and most will forgive them for their greddiness as to looking after themselves and then making sure the BEOT was handsomely rewarded as well and in return they will have the full backing of the BEOT to get what they want unfortunately I'm not so forgiven to what has transpired over the past 9 to 12 months in that they absolutely knew they would be shafting retail by their actions, it just shows after using retail for so long to get into the big league how easy it was for them to bend retail over...then have the audacity to be so greedy by wanting more freebie's in the process means they will announce a Dozzie to appease retail and this would have been planned for months and months it doesn't happen over night.rolleyes.png

I have just Voted and as stated have Voted No to Resolutions 1,2 & 10tongue.png

Sometimes retail just need to taje a stand an ket the BOD's know what has been done is not acceptable and we need not reward them for mediocrity or imo contempt.sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.