SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-107084

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Just to give an update (as I said I would), I finally talked to the right person at Fidelity about my Sayona proxy vote materials. They finally reached out and got me a control number so I can vote on the upcoming resolutions. I will be voting NO on resolution #1 & on #2. If the BOD would have released the OTA for our 50% not going to PLL (if it was favorable), I would have happily voted YES. I blame them for the latest $200 mil cap raise at .18c, the leaking of the info prior to the TH, & of course no OT announcement. I understand that they did very well getting NAL up and running on time and on budget, but, to me they should have asked for the freebies (10 million shares each) after they accomplished the finalization of the OTA. Just me, everyone should do what they believe is the right thing. I still believe whole heartedly in this company and the moves forward. I believe the future is great and we will see our gains increase significantly in the near future. I am not selling any shares and I have not ever sold any shares (probably wasn't the best decision when it was .36C). I will only think about taking some profits after it hits .50c US. Good luck to all share holders especially us holders that have been accumulating for over 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.