SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-107286

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    pretty short sighted wouldnt you say? you dont think they have accomplished anything this past yr? they have brought us to edge of a viable revenue generating company faster than the majority would. on time and in budget. some of you guys amaze me. glad they were awarded the shares as they deserved them. they are a big carrot to hold out in front of them to get them to build more value. thats what all public corporations do this isnt anything new. that value will come down to us now that ridiculous number of shorting interest has dropped. i have gone from $.01 to $.13 in 8 yrs. this is just the beginning. get used to individual small investors not being listened too. we dont matter to the companies future. we dont hold enough sway to matter. and no all retail doesnt vote together and never will. they wouldnt care if i owned 10 mil rather than 1 mil. all we get is to go along for the ride. either trust them or sell and move on. facts of life in publicly traded companies. but to say they have done nothing to earn your trust is ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $427.9K 15.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 7480052 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 6654724 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.