SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-107723

1. 1,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Yes actually thats kind of what i am saying, but very simplified and not at all the whole story.

I have added to Sayona during the past year at every possible chance. And at every shareprice imaginable, also the year before.
    I am still building my position, never stopped unless i didn't have cash to do so.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5433/5433599-99ddffbd236c2d7be4e70a10c1c2c31b.jpg

You see, my goal is for my investment is to build as large a position as possible before the market wakes up to the value of the fundementals of this business, so i regard every price attractive as long as it's cheaper than my target.

I invest in the Business opportunity Sayona have comming to market in a disruptive period where the world shifts from fossile energy to sustainable energy. This shift is playing out right now, and over the next ten years or so the product they sell will be in massive demand.

So if the SP is below what i expect it to be in the future im buying, but that said i don't think we will stay below the 20's for much longer.
    My target is two part, when we have Chemical production and offtake for this i will properly reduce my stake by taking out an ammount equal to my actual investment in $ terms, and let the remaining shares ride.

My investment is over years, not months or weeks. This is a Business not a Bitcoin, there is something of value behind the share im buying and i regard it as more valuable than the current price it's selling for hence assing to my position, and i kinda ignore the market price as long as i feel the business is undervalued.

I'm all in atleast until chemical production. It takes time building a mammoth like Sayona, and as long as there is progress, and i can see there is, im in !

Just for fun, now we are talking 12 months, zoom out a year more and compare a company that hasn't achieved something in that period. Lets say someone we all know like PLL or just the ASX 200 index.

Over time Sayona has achieved massive growth. The business that is !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5433/5433604-282f69c0b75bbdcf1027b875d49f1600.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $418.0K 14.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1358885 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 4538399 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.