SYA 4.44% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Well, that was a EG meeting of 2 halves. Day of the long faces...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Well, that was a EG meeting of 2 halves. Day of the long faces at the start, then with the questions and answers at the end - back on to the good times - we're full steam ahead - script (which I agree with).

Most notable, in my view of the meeting, is for what wasn't said than what was said.

I could be wrong here and I probably am but I think it was never intended for this meeting to occur without a good news OTA announcement to precede it. It happened because it was locked in before an OTA was sorted. After all, the promising 'OTA' been talked about in conferences etc. for quite a while. I wouldn't think bonuses of that nature would be put to the company's ownership without a big go forward push into the market. This was bourne out, I'd say, in the results of resos 1 & 2. The crowd usually gets it right. In this case a late ring around to some shareholders pushed those resolutions over the line when otherwise, I believe, they would have failed.

I expect that something happened to derail the OTA and I surmise that the market participants (potential buyers) played hardball. Just like some market participants are playing hardball with the share price. They do it because they can. Competition in largely unregulated markets (share & commodity) is compromised. The challenge now is for SYA to devise an ongoing strategy going forward to deal with these.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.270M 29.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1599999 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 2841295 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ 20812014
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.