SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-107932

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1513
    Hey Walla best time to do those hand stand push ups is early morning when ur feeling fresh an frisky biggrin.png

But on a serious note ur assessment with regard to the company's latest CR is correct although imo they may have seen/found some hurdles on the arisen that the exited accountant stuffed up and we may have needed an injection quickly the company's fundamentals have not changed and we are not far off from turning the corner and heading to greener pastures hopefully anyway, my main beef is that they wanted to grease their own palms first an foremost and if BL had any decency after the Voting that clearly showed him and others it was completely wrong then he should comeout and make an announcement to return the greedy grab for polishing half the car, finish polishing it then happy to entertain your greed and that greed come at a substantial cost to retail an thats my only beef along with the incompetence of the knuckle head accountant...other than that thinking we will come out of all this okay, when you sit back and take onboard what we have and were are heading.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $716.1K 20.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8111041 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 12582608 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.