SYA 0.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

Great find @DifficultLife10 love it, I guess many of us had that...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227

Great find @DifficultLife10 love it, I guess many of us had that gut feeling the Amos papermill speculation had substance. It just all makes too much sense imo.

Applying for grants as well as permits for this also? With Trudeau talking about Sayona at the Canada Australia Economic summit I find it unlikely that we would not get them personally....

It all starts to bring some of the little thoughts that I've had circling around in the head come back into play again.

So, NAL carbonate PFS suddenly never released as a PFS. No explanation, no mention anywhere of PFS (which has particular ramifications with ASX etc). All talk now with NAL downstream is 'technical studies'; PTS, DTS....

Piedmont's weird comment on their announcement regarding 'trade off study' re carbonate vs hydroxide. Dragging feet or let slip a little info...?

The thing that has weighed on me for a long while now is Authier. Barely a mention of it these days, but we have detailed plans of mine there, DFS etc.

Ive never liked the idea of trucking spod from Authier all the way round basically THROUGH Amos, to get back down to NAL. Its not not ideal to me, it's always bugged me a little. Now we have the whole NAL expansion going hammer and tongs, acquisition and earn in kf Jourdan tenements etc. NAL MRE and output most likely increasing greatly. Authier not online until when? No mention of impact to our planned nameplate of 225ktpa iluntil Authier's spod is added/blended. Push by SYA themself for Authier to have BAPE even when we were told it had passed without requiring it as would just be a quarry fundamentally which fed NAL so no need. Yet we insisted....

Oh, and remember that little announcement from way back on 4th April 2022..... :

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5442/5442564-3a271713b2f561ae6b22f7a256e65010.jpg

Interesting hey... nothing about carbonate. The announcement was about the quality of Authier spod to convert to HYDROXIDE. Third bullet point: 'Results demonstrate potential for downstream processing in Quebec (not specifically at NAL)... now where have we heard that before.

Remember also this find regarding Amos is in relation to Sayona Quebec... 75% Sayona 25% Piedmont....

Now also let's just remember Authier to the papermill at Amos is only half the distance of Authier to NAL and is a straight line one road route.

The old careful wording of 'downstream processing in Quebec' has been ringing in my ears for years now...

Trudeau literally talking about us and in the next breath VW at a dual nation economic summit. That's actually a big deal. He didn't mention any other lithium players.

Piedmont want hydroxide in Quebec and comments made at times have implied a hydroxide plant in Quebec might not be off the cards. What if this Amos hydroxide plant was not just for Moblan, or even for Moblan at all....?

I dunno, just ideas, just thoughts and musings, but I think there is far more to Brett and Sayonas plans than meet the eye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $561.4K 22.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 5265764 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 9331204 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.