SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Exactly. We suffered greatly today because of recent optics, at...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    Exactly. We suffered greatly today because of recent optics, at production but in ramp up with numbers yet to be formally confirmed to market, and no confirmed offtake as yet, and mostly, just simply because we are a lithium stock.

Today was macro, sector wide, not sayona directors. Still bloody awful but lets just keep to facts and reality is my point today and what I am trying to get back to here. Nobody has discussed the China futures pricing or the foreign review boards refusal of Alita buyout. These are the factors that impacted the market today.

Read Core's quarterly, make comparisons, run Sayona's numbers based on what we already know. Talk about these points instead of some of the nonsense thrown aeound here recently.

Should we have dropped this much? Imo no.

My biggest holding SYA down 11.75%, second biggest holding CXO down 17.25%... enough said.

Am I happy right now, hell no, is that the Sayona BOD's fault? No. Both the 2 new lithium producers on the ASX going through ramp up.

We chose to make these investments and sometimes the market is just not rational and this is the price we pay. Am I here for the long haul? Yes. Will Sayona be under 15c SP after the next 2 quarterlies? I very much doubt it.

I certainly never expected us to be back at 15c and feel we are considerably oversold based on numbers not emotion. There's nothing more I have to say about Friday and today.

Let's hope for some bounce back in the near term. Glad we didn't have good news out today it would have been lost in a sea of red.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.