SYA 4.44% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

What I find after going over what's happened in recent times is...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    What I find after going over what's happened in recent times is a bigger need now, more than ever, for some strategic thinking to be injected into the SYA mix.

Why? Because at this stage of development SYA needs 'closers' for deals. I mean on the revenue side. More than the PLL 'deal'. And its no use quoting 'market prices' for product in forward looking revenue estimates etc. when there are two market prices out there - the spot price and the contract price. If a 'good deal' for a 'contract price' OTA can't be secured and they decide to go spot - fine - but that's not a long term proposition. To be in business as a 'going concern' SYA needs to get going and that means securing a reliable long term revenue stream - an offtake agreement - and show that to the market - so that the real economic value of this endeavour can be calculated.

In order to demonstrate SYA can get there, I believe SYA needs directors with a demonstrated ability in strategic thinking to get the best out of this market - now. To date the company has done a great build up job of exploring, acquiring permits, leases, assets etc and has clearly shown they are world class mine developers and operators.

For me, a board of an ASX 200 company made up of a bunch of ex mine managers (no matter how good they are at that) and a company secretary won't cut it from now on.

The shareholders have spoken (EGM, resolutions 1 & 2) - shareholder value has not been enhanced over the last 12 months. This the opposite of what their business objective was as stated in last years annual report ! What are they going to write in this years AR?

I just hope they realize that new skills and enhanced revenue focused business mindset - at the highest level - board level - is required moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $1.270M 29.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1599999 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 2841295 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ 20812014
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.