SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Sure SYA isn't as big, but look at the history of when PLS...

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Sure SYA isn't as big, but look at the history of when PLS announced entering produce.
    It increased then dropped incredibly with no justification. Went to $1 then reverted back to 13c then back to $1. SYA literally feels like it's doing the same thing, really cruddy for short term holders. But it'd be a nightmare this stock if you were only a short term holding of <1 year.

This is why those comments are advising to log off this platform and come back later.
    Literally the same comments were in the PLS chat.
    So if you have SYA and believe in it then, yep literally log off and we'll talk again come Q1 2024 and it'll be a different story then.
    Issue with the price is you need progressive positive quarterly's.
    From memory, PLS had a few quarterly's until it turned around. So don't expect any instant skyrocket.
    The lithium market atm since i'd say 2017? is quite volatile. So any lithium stock holder that believes in the inevitable future of commonly sought EV's.
    Don't pray on what would otherwise be seen as a logical short term return for a new lithium mine when regarding stock holdings.
    Understanding the movement will melt your brain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $541.2K 15.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9263496 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7363594 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.