SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

yes i remember all the knuckleheads where saying ev’s would...

1. 3,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    yes i remember all the knuckleheads where saying ev’s would never take off thay weren’t cost competitive didnt have the range etc etc, the short attack on galaxy was predominated by china being the only ev market at the time and china removed subsidies on ev’s at the same time as a number of mines came into production causing a oversupply of lithium hence lithium prices collapsed , totally differnent ballgame now as the rest of the world have addopted ev’s and battery manufacturing is occuring in more contries , china is not the only ev market anymore although still significant now its more of a catch up game from all non china car producers to adopt ev technology or you risk going out of buisness, now i see it as a game of institutions accumulating shares in companies that will be the leaders in lithium production for the next 20 years as the ev trend has been cemented and derisked substantially in last 3 years, not surprised at shenanigans being played out in financial markets and some of the recent HC onslaught of nuckleheads, blind freddy can see this is a good industry to be invested in , dont believe me looks at major carmakers and battery manufacturers and governments wanting in on the resource supply chain and more recently a big oil company ( i think it was exon), traders and some retail investors are looking for short term price gains but these major players are lookkng for multi year investments to keep there companies and coutries financially secure for years to come , well thats how i see it anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $896.6K 27.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 35483742 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 585362 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.