SYA 5.56% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Why is this blatant share price manipulation not criminal? The...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Why is this blatant share price manipulation not criminal? The ASX has become a honeypot for white collar criminals. Shorting is a legal trade for these guys and companies to just steal money off mums and dads investors. Bloody frustrating.

I'll be glad once we drop out of the ASX200. There will be some initial hurt as the funds start to offload and rebalance but hopefully this will reduce the number of shares available to short.

The BOD's cryptic and vague announcements are to blame for this. I know how I'll be voting at the next AGM. No again! There should be some sort of spill motion this year to get rid of this incompetent bunch. What stupid management would send out $millions worth of goods without knowing who their end customer is and taking some sort of deposit first. Give retail investors some bloody details so we can make an educated investment decision for gods sake Brett otherwise get out and and let someone else who has the skills and experience to run a billion dollar company take over!

SYA is a great company with so much potential but it's being run by a bunch of monkeys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $911.1K 26.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 22099388 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 6736336 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.