SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-111860

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9560
    Gee, what a sorry state of affairs this is...

Final push...

Final tree shake......

Another Buffet moment...buy when others are fearful????

How many times have we said that! FFS....

She just keeps dropping...We are below bricks and mortar value here people....well below

Could be a few things going on here at the same time.

Big Volume...

We were at 245 yesterday...currently at 258...with a 1.34B MC.

Very possible the instos have realised we wont stay in the 200, selling down...But selling at a loss??? In such big volumes??? Thought they would have tried the old pump and dump to exit, rather than just bail.

This sharp drop has no doubt triggered some stops, adding to the bleeding and volume.

Some shorters would be buying and taking the opportunity to close out as well.

The churn around 14-15 did look stale. The did try a few times there to break through, this time they were successful. They are plugged into the exchange, so the algo may have done the math and they were close to breaking through, so took the opportunity for a big sell down.

Could also be a leaky ship, you never know....

.Bad news???.... Maybe the AAL Moon is leaking, literally...wink.png

Conversely there's a possibility it is good news too. I will get crap for saying that, but stranger things have happened on the markets. I have previously seen fake out sell downs with good news the next day.
    Still cant shake the gut feeling these knuckleheads are here for a reason, and it isn't to save us, let me give you the tip.

I usually buy more during these opportunities, but even I will have a close look this auction and try and understand what is happening.

Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.