SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-111994

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Single BIGGEST question I have after a day like today is ......" Who or What are we Buying " .....biggrin.png

Because nothing else really explains this apart from a Couple of BOD members are being BUMPED .......And not just Crawford. Clean Sweep I reckon. I mean how effective are a couple of them anyway if they aren't residing entirely in Quebec. It's a farse. And as mentioned the other day , this whole one up-manship about who's next drill hole and deposit is BIGGER than the next is clearly playing out as almost an Australia v Canada brinkmanship and face-off for Lithium hard rock global supremacy.......rolleyes.png

O.K ....that analogy is a little over the top , but it does come down to where people want to place their next investment dollars and perhaps where they want to pull them out of. And given the events of the last weeks , I can't help but think there is a bit of this playing out with Sayona's retail component.

They want out , and they want BETTER lithium investment dollars elsewhere. And these ' Boffins ' we call our BOD are largely responsible for this final blow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $984.3K 35.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11247605 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3141478 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.