SYA 1.43% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-112024

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    That's right mate. Get with the program. Because all I am doing is throwing up ' reasonings '. Reasons where I'm clearly suggesting they are ' POSSIBILITIES ' in explaining what is happening.

Markets never like it when there is uncertainty of a company being the ' Acquirer ' , and which is why the acquirer's shares are sold off. This is exactly what happened to Albemarle even when it pitched for LTR. So this is always a possibility that Sayona is going off spending on something else when the Market probably is of the belief that it still hasn't properly digest its Moblan and Troilus's stakes when others had paid far less to acquire Quebec lithium prospectivity.

And what I am suggesting as another ' Possibility ' and what appears to be occurring is a general ' Rotation ' out of some lithium stocks centered overseas and perhaps in a move to re-deploy in some favorable emerging Australian plays.

So you can differ all you want mate with your fanciful assertions of market manipulations over 21 million shares , but my view is your comnpletely off base and wrong. But as you've stated mate. And you yourself have by you admission had a lot of theories as well , and a lot of pumping of blue sky recently as well. All of which has translated to diddly squat .....redface.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $355.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.242M 35.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 5461050 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4598326 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.