SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-112106

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    So many posts on these threads focused on counting revenue while drastically undercounting costs and blaming shorters.

As far as I'm concerned all the answers you need are in the releases relating to NAL from SYA and more recently PLL who appear to be providing clarifications to SYA releases instead of simply copying them under their own ticker. Some of those answers are what is missing from SYA's announcements. If ramp up was really going swell then SYA would have put more substantial information in the quarterly and would not have recently tapped $200m for largely cashflow related reasons.

This price action is fundamentally driven.

Strongly suggest people do their own research and step away from the echo chamber for a while.

I don't know how you could possibly come to a level understanding if your research is focused in an arena where posters are rewarded (precious lightbulbs) for telling you what you want to hear and anyone without a positive opinion is jumped on by a mob and chased away.

This is the place for you if you want to hear that everything will be fine, that shorters or other nefarious sources are to blame, or that if you sell you might just miss out on that mystery announcement waiting in the wings- be it a paper mill acquisition, a JV with RIO (perhaps even a takeover offer), an offtake...

smh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.