SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-112113

1. 3,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    And you know whats worse the rusted on here actually were very happy to reward BL an PC by voting yes to their greedy grab for freebies for a year of disastrous performances...if that day of beer and BS was never bought back to HC the Voting would have been different, besides that the BEOT have had us by the balls for way to long given our shareholder structure and Dougy boy has stated that it needed to change are we seeing that take shape currently the market is showing us that is the case of how much the BEOT have been in control of the SP.

Those who are committed and can see that nothing has changed fundamentally with the company other than shareholders rewarding directors for mediocrity like PC's many stuff ups and the communication breakdown with holders by BL with the same old rhetoric small steps faster BS then there really is a pot of gold coming I like many others here am also still attached to PLS and receive great returns my average buy in was 24cps and I do remember how much downrampers jumped on board to rubbish the company but lucky enough to be at an AGM whereby KB stated prices of lithium have hit the bottom only way out from here is up as is always the case so for those holding take this for whats its worth you can hold or sheet yourself and sell your choice but remember what this company has moving forward just like PLS and even though there is talk of a takeover at current prices we are worth in excess of 40cps you be the judge, but I'm sticking fat until 2025 even though imo there will be some changes at the TOP unless the retail arm give up their shares to the BEOT to easily that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.