SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-112181

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I gave you a like Rupfel because your points made I generally agree with.

However, another important issue is that any company that is owned by shareholders does have an obligation to keep the owners/investors up to date with matters that allows such them to know how the company is fairing, heading.

Whilst SYA do give out some information, I believe, as many other people on this forum, that they could do much better. If your company consists of people with mining experience then it is best you hire the necessary people that can do the paperwork and marketing properly. A company in the end answers to the shareholders and I am sure somewhere in SYA's constitution or policies that this is specifically stated in some manner or form.

When confidence in a shareholder based company erodes or gets questioned then SP suffers, and I feel that some of our current SP situation is based on this.

I am a long term holder yet I admit that the last 12 months have been fairly frustrating, made worse based upon SYA meeting development expectations. Communications can be vastly improved upon and even BL has admitted to this previously. Sadly, no improvements yet in that department IMHO.

Cheers all and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.