SYA 5.56% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Here's how this plot would have played out if someone wrote a...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Here's how this plot would have played out if someone wrote a recent "Fictional" book about SYA. The 3 main characters are Peter Cassidy (PC), Bob Lewis (BL) and Douglas (plural for Dougal as he does many roles).

1. Options for Bod were expiring so they had to buy up at 15c otherwise it would not look good to market if they didn't subscribe to their own company share options.

2. PC says to BL "I aint going to use my own money but I have a great idea. Lets make shareholders cough up again and gift each other 10mil in shares as an early Christmas in July bonus. We can then sell some of our existing shares to cover the cost of converting the options so it's virtually free for us cause the share holders don't mind a little dilution. No one will notice."

3. Share price for SYA starts the slide as the two buddies start to offload making it easy for shorts to cash in.

4. In the meanwhile PLL have convinced Douglas to sign a blank shipping order form for a boat load (20,500 tonnes) of SC5.5 worth over $51.250 million (estimated at $2.5k USD per tonne) to an unknown customer in an unknown destination for an unknown price. This is the OTA that the board needed months to understand cause it had so much detail. A man with many masters degrees like the ones PC bought off the back of a Kellogg's box would struggle with the detail for years!

Makes for a great fictional story right.... Sorry to vent but I'm really struggling to get idea's of how to turn this into an outlandish fictional comedy....

On a serious note. It will be very interesting if someone can provide a report on the current list of top 20 share holdings in July vs August. If BL and PC really put skin in the game then their shareholdings should have both increased substantially by the amount of the options and the bonus shares. But if their share holdings only increased marginally then we will know who really paid for their options with the surprise July bonus.

We as shareholders need to demand that the BOD be more transparent and held accountable for the current state of this company.

Yes... I'm a share holder and yes everyone should do their own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $911.1K 26.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 22099388 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 6736336 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.