SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I genuinely want to agree with you, for the sake of my own...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I genuinely want to agree with you, for the sake of my own interests and investment - however as a self confessed "white collar gambler" in the stock market more than a seasoned vertebrae educated in charts, cycles and doing proper due diligence - I have just lost all faith after this stock has tanked for seemingly no reason whatsoever (other than to those in the know)... surely even with a looming recession and current financial strains it's not enough to be putting the pressure on what is such a good stock on paper?

The NPV of 5.4B would be slightly greater than a 400% markup from todays MC and SP however (correct me if I'm wrong) included a Carbonate plant that we are yet to confirm we are planning to go ahead with, or have funding for - despite the rumors of the old paper mill purchase being the target of such a project.

Without any definitive income stream coming in yet from a contracted OT partner and dropping Li prices affecting the spot markets were not in the greatest position to be touting financial freedom just yet other than what we have currently in the bank.

I'm not trying to down play your optimism - in fact the opposite, searching for reasons to reignite the excitement and reasons why I got into this stock in the first place.

Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.